Composite Industry Luxembourg ASBL (CIL)
The Composite Industry Luxembourg ASBL is composed of industrial companies and is governed by a board composed of representatives from industries, whose participation is defined by their membership access rights, and Luxinnovation.
The ASBL’s main role is to bring together industrial companies in the field of composite materials under the form of an innovation cluster. Its main missions are to:
- identify, plan, organise and manage and promote the composite industry;
- analyse trends in the field of composite materials in terms of of production, modification, characterisation, application and end-of-life valorisation;
- collect the needs of industry;
- analyse the market and detect specific needs of the Luxembourg players;
- define the modalities of memberships;
- manage the yearly membership fees;
- elect and designate industry representatives for the Industry Advisory Group (IAG) of the National Composite Centre – Luxembourg.